Welcome!

I hope you enjoy my blog. I will write from a wide range of subjects from politics to fashion to family and food. But, primarily I will share with you my most happy and sad moments of my life that I enjoy embracing and sharing.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Day at A Time

I have had a growing concern over my purpose in this life.  Lately I have been pondering my work assignments and my obligations to my graduate program.  I have been thinking of whether I have been cutting myself thin...but it had dawned on me just today that I am not cutting myself thin.  I believe the stress and the many challenges I have been facing lately are steps to becoming a better mature young woman.

I have been blessed with restless nights and memorable nights with my roommate's and close friends. I talk with my mother when I feel so worthless and helpless and she always reassures me that my time and efforts are not for granted. My mother always has the right words of affirmation to get me through the day.

After this week, I can begin to breathe and enjoy life ever more so.

No comments:

Post a Comment