Welcome!

I hope you enjoy my blog. I will write from a wide range of subjects from politics to fashion to family and food. But, primarily I will share with you my most happy and sad moments of my life that I enjoy embracing and sharing.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Absolute Indication

Absolute indication is everywhere.  I tend to resort to it every day of my life. There are days when I want to just drop the ball and move to something else but then I get back in my zone, absolute indication.

I am going on a month in this great city.  The politics that surround me keep me entertained throughout the day for the most part. My mind is caught up in self expectations. My nights and evenings are spent trying to finish up an important paper. But, at the end of the day I feel as though something is still missing.  I know what it is but its not up to me to decide where things will go.  What I do know is what I want, absolute indication.

I was joined with my parents and great friends over the weekend and I realized that I am a very blessed individual. I have friends that literally lift my spirits up when I get in my own zone (for those who know me...its very rare when I am down).  I had an epiphany and a sense of peace surround me, like as if God was reassuring me. I am a strong believer that things happen for a reason. I am not a cold hearted person either. I strongly believe that God blessed me with a very strong loving heart.  Even though I have been hurt, I long for true love to flow back into my heart, but then again who hasn't been hurt?

This absolute indication I talk about is that life for me is only going to get better. Each day I think about how in the world I get through each day and I realize that I have this inner strength that gets me through it and when I am relieved from my work duties I take full advantage of my free time.

I am consumed each day with the many problems that surround us and I question if things really have to be that way. I wonder why the caseworker lets files sit on their desk, why people take advantage of their positions, why people who are just trying to make an honest living always get caught in the middle of government politics, and then why people can be so irrational. I am not saying I have the solution to every problem our country faces but if we just sat together and talked about the real issues then maybe just maybe we would find resolve.


Today, I felt really happy. Actually more happy that what I usually am. I will not indulge on why but lets just say the possibilities are there and I have an absolute indication that things may just be getting better. I look forward to the days to come and I pray each day that this happiness I have right now continues and doesn't stop.

Love you.

Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment