Welcome!

I hope you enjoy my blog. I will write from a wide range of subjects from politics to fashion to family and food. But, primarily I will share with you my most happy and sad moments of my life that I enjoy embracing and sharing.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

"Fore the Kids" Fundraiser June 30th @ 2pm

I am extremely excited about this community fundraiser. It has been a lot of planning and organizing. JKIR board members have been putting a lot of effort into it. Our goal is to raise over $5,000. It is a small goal but small ideas when planned effectively become BIG SUCCESSES!

Just Kauz It's Right is committed to providing much needed school supplies to our youth in the Rio Grande Valley. It is my goal, as Founder of this organization, to spread through the state of Texas. We primarily assist rural elementary schools and plan to establish high school programs for our 9-12 students. We have long term goals for the Rio Grande Valley, South Texas and Texas as a whole. I am confident that we will touch the lives of many students with one act of kindness.

Our goal is touch one life, one life that that can change the lives of many more. I strongly believe that.  So for now, if you reside in the RGV -McAllen-Pharr-Mission-Edinburg-La Joya or neighbor cities, please show your support. Together we can accomplish a lot more.

Peace and Love, Miss Mari. Founder and Chair, Just Kauz It's Right.


No comments:

Post a Comment