Welcome!

I hope you enjoy my blog. I will write from a wide range of subjects from politics to fashion to family and food. But, primarily I will share with you my most happy and sad moments of my life that I enjoy embracing and sharing.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Just Kauz It's Right 3rd Annual School Supply Drive a Success

As you all know I founded a nonprofit organization about four years ago. It all started with a simple thought of giving back the community I call home, San Carlos. I was raised in San Carlos after our house burned down in downtown Edinburg on Samano Street. Life was rather interesting for growing up but that is another day for me to share.

None the less, I wanted to give back. With my crazy ideas and a best friend to root me on I took on the challenge of helping 100 students in 2009 with school supplies. You see some students show up with all their required school supply items and others don't. I wanted to try to help those students for whatever reason didn't show up school supplies or hardly any.

Our efforts help out the teachers so much. We all know the deserve better pay and some changes could be made to make their jobs easier in the classroom. To date, we have helped over 1300 students, this year alone that number would increase to 1900 students in 5 years.

We have a vision and we are excited to bring back unity into our community "Just Kauz It's Right."


No comments:

Post a Comment