Welcome!

I hope you enjoy my blog. I will write from a wide range of subjects from politics to fashion to family and food. But, primarily I will share with you my most happy and sad moments of my life that I enjoy embracing and sharing.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Rain!!!

We all know how precious rain is right now in Texas. Haven't experienced the worst drought in years today seems like we are in heaven with all this rainfall lately.

As for me, not a fan of rain, I'm rather enjoying it today. This in my opinion is a gift. It's also a great sense of hope that good things are coming.  I've been traveling these past two weeks to South Texas to visit family, friends and to stay involved in my social network hoping to get some good leads to keep me busy this upcoming year.

My time has been consumed with great things and today at this very moment I'm consumed in myself. I'm rather feeling some inner joy of accomplishment. I'm actually feeling very happy and complete. This rain is rather comforting me and at the same time I feel like I'm cleansing my soul at the same time. It's rather a beautiful experience!

So I leave you with this...leave your worries and all the cares in your world today. Let the rain wash them away and you will experience this this inner peace as I have.

Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment