Welcome!

I hope you enjoy my blog. I will write from a wide range of subjects from politics to fashion to family and food. But, primarily I will share with you my most happy and sad moments of my life that I enjoy embracing and sharing.

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Beauty of the Heart

True story: I strongly believe women are beautiful regardless of their shape and size. But what makes them extra beautiful is their personality, their drive, their motivation and self confidence. I'm not a shy person and I have a strong loving character but I feel as though I should share something with you. 

When you are ready to make that change in your life go at it full force, no regrets but with ultimate desire to reach your goal. Taking control of one's life is the best thing one can do for themselves. 

About a month ago a "nobody" told me he would date me if I was thinner. In response I said, well in all honesty I wouldn't date you; you lack MANY characteristics of a gentleman, thank you goodbye. It did hurt for a second but I thought of all those other woman who may not be as tough as me. 

So this is my reminder to you lovely ladies - love doesn't see one's size or body shape - it sees your heart. Happy Tuesday!

My friend Brenda shared this with me upon sharing this with her. Its remarkable how powerful words can be. I choose to lift up women with similar experiences like myself with positive affirmations and acts of kindness.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment