Welcome!

I hope you enjoy my blog. I will write from a wide range of subjects from politics to fashion to family and food. But, primarily I will share with you my most happy and sad moments of my life that I enjoy embracing and sharing.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Dear Universe...

Dear Universe, I want to land the most amazing CONTRACT ever that allows me to get to my Secret Board $$$$ amount :-)  I also want to travel across the world specifically to Japan, China, France, Spain, and Morocco. I want to open up my own little business right in the middle of my hometown. ALSO, I want to meet other go-getters like myself and CHANGE THE WORLD!

Lately, I have been most of my writing ideas at night before I head to bed. Lately that has not been happening. I have an item on my to-do list and I have been rather procrastinating. It is VERY HORRIBLE of me. But, I am determined to get it down tomorrow maybe or tonight even.

I strongly believe in the law of attraction? Do you know that is...??? Let me help you. Watch this short youtube clip...the wonders of youtube! I make specific to love, lol I know don't judge me but it makes my point.



So, I always keep focus on what I want and I want the Universe to Listen to me.  I just have this feeling that I am almost there! I am halfway there I just need to be fully there. Have I mentioned, I love getting older, wiser, and beautiful.

I think this is enough for tonight. Goodnight!

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment