Welcome!

I hope you enjoy my blog. I will write from a wide range of subjects from politics to fashion to family and food. But, primarily I will share with you my most happy and sad moments of my life that I enjoy embracing and sharing.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Challenge Begins at Golds Gym

Since I started the challenge at Golds Gym in Pharr (I got suckered into this since I am visiting family) I have been doing so much cardio. I weighed in on January 13, 2014 at 4:45pm. I got my weight assessments done and my photo taken for our before and after pics.  I am rather enthusiastic about this cool adventure. This will be my third attempt at trying to bring my weight down. Looking back at past attempts I can conclude that I kinda lacked a little enthusiasm and I didn't break out of my comfort zone. I did same routines, walking for an hour and that was it.

As a result, I have a personal trainer in Austin Texas - Jessica is awesome! and I have a trainer in South Texas through my challenge! Since I travel a lot I can't have excuses anymore. This year is my year to shine. I can't wait to show off my hard work on my body. I can't wait to take that after pic and everyone will be OH MY GUR! - I am ALREADY sexy I will be more than that! A Beautiful, Intelligent, Sexy, ALL NATURAL Successful Latina Woman. Loud and Proud! Having said that I came up with a goal of working out at least twice a day. I started that yesterday and I plan to keep doing it.

One thing is for sure, I am determined to clean up my health act. I want to live to be 100 years old and I can only be there if I take care of myself. I don't want to be 60 years old and suffering from medical conditions. I want to prevent as much as I can so that I may live life. But, it isn't easy it is very difficult. I kinda shock myself when I say that because I am a woman who has accomplished so much in such a short time. As a colleague said to me, Mari you attained a Masters degree, I think you can do this. That comment in itself just inspired more and motivated me that I have had challenges and I overcame them and challenging myself to be healthy should be a piece of cake.


Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment