Welcome!

I hope you enjoy my blog. I will write from a wide range of subjects from politics to fashion to family and food. But, primarily I will share with you my most happy and sad moments of my life that I enjoy embracing and sharing.

Monday, May 05, 2014

Day 3 & 4- Harder than 1&2

Alright, so my day 3 was a tough one. Sunday is Family Funday and well, we have had celebrations every Sunday. I may have lapsed a little....but that is okay because I know where my weakness is.

On Day 3 I started with a carrot juice with come celery and lots of water. I fasted for breakfast because I do not eat before Mass. Then...I lapsed....won't even go there. But had my full consumption of water, a gallon. I even played some kickball with my cousins like the old days.

All I can say is cheating is NO BUENO but I got a grip of it. I am excited to begin this day 4 of my challenge. I made my own juice made with celery, cucumber, carrots and raspberries. I used a different juicer so it tastes a WHOLE lot better :-)

I get on on the road today so I know that it will be easy for me with no distractions!

Enjoy your Monday and have a blessed day.

Peace & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment