Welcome!

I hope you enjoy my blog. I will write from a wide range of subjects from politics to fashion to family and food. But, primarily I will share with you my most happy and sad moments of my life that I enjoy embracing and sharing.

Monday, September 27, 2010

I feel like I got the Early Bird special!

Good morning!  I woke up today like I had over slept. I said my morning prayer "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference." This prayer helps me get through the morning and through the rest of the day.

My car had broken down and I was not quite sure how I was gonna get it fixed when miraculously the car turned on Sunday evening.  I was relieved because now I can drive it to a shop.  I got all dressed and ready for work with enough time to stop and get the car checked. I was referred to Leonard's Muffler Shop on South First and St. Elmo! They really put a smile on my face. All my anxieties and worries were gone! I could not help it but to do a review on it.  Aside from waiting, when waiting at shops can be so boring and manly, well let me tell you. They had this really nice coffee machine that I gladly entertained myself with! Plus they had really good creamers.


Alright, I may sound like such a girl but lets just say I am a girl who knows a good deal when she gets one. Being away from home and my personal mechanic I found a shop that will def take care of me. I mean, a single woman that is independent, I feel like I found heaven. But, I think if I had a man this situation would have been less stressful...I think.

Anyhow, I am working on research in the office. I feel like it may be a long day but I sure hope it goes by fast. I am getting into the grove of things and I really want to meet new friends. So, this afternoon I am hitting up a sushi karaoke place with my girlfriend Sabrina and friends. I was told it gets fun there so I am looking forward to it.

Alright, till the next time. Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment