Welcome!

I hope you enjoy my blog. I will write from a wide range of subjects from politics to fashion to family and food. But, primarily I will share with you my most happy and sad moments of my life that I enjoy embracing and sharing.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Morning Sunshines

Woke up this morning....not necessarily rested because my back was killing me. I felt like I was not gonna be able to get out of my bed.

Last night, I enjoyed some quality time at DK Sushi Bar. I tasted the Volcano and Jalapeno roll! Oh my, SO delicious.  Plus, I felt like I was not eating to much, I mean sushi is healthy right?

This is the VOLCANO ROLL :)


JALAPENO ROLL - "YUM-O"


This was too pretty of pic not to post

So, got home and head to bed early. I felt super exhausted for some reason. I think I may have to do a walk every morning and stretch my back more.  But, this morning I felt good. I have taken a different route to work that beats the traffic and I enjoy the scenery.

I get to work, start reading up on news on my media outlets till I got distracted by a UT gunmen breaking news on twitter and LIVE News by KEYE.  I felt so worried for Felicia an intern in the office. I felt like crying for some reason. I felt relieved when she messaged me that she was okay. Thank goodness.

I have to say the response by UT-PD, APD, DPS was amazing. They are still doing some sweeping on campus but for now I have been alerted by our capitol DPS that UT is on lock down and we should avoid travel near the area.

My day will be filled with news updates from back home, Austin and researching legislation. Tonight, I should start writing my chapter three and I will be officially done!

Till next time. Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment