Welcome!

I hope you enjoy my blog. I will write from a wide range of subjects from politics to fashion to family and food. But, primarily I will share with you my most happy and sad moments of my life that I enjoy embracing and sharing.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Daddy-O!


Today is my Daddy-O's Birthday. He is the most important man in my life. God blessed me with such a caring, loving (in his own special way) and more than anything alongside with my mother, a best friend. He has been by my side through all my life's adversity and always share's his wisdom with me. All of me is because of him, my mentor, my father. Happy Birthday to my Dad! I thank the Lord Above for all the Joys and Blessings.

I am one of four children, the baby. Spoiled? Not gonna deny, my dad always made sure I had a smile on my face. He is my inspiration to doing the best I can do each and every day. In one word my father can some me up as "Industrious." He is right.

He is a tough man. Short of words. Man of Actions. He is stern in his words but shares his knowledge and his experiences with me. I am who I am today because he was tough with me. At an early age learned that no one will do things for me and I will have to take care of things on my one.

First lesson, I was about 19..."Dad my car won't turn on, I believe it may be the battery...." he replies, "well go get a new one." Yup, at 19 I bought my first car battery and installed it myself! Can you believe that. Now, looking back, I know he did it all with good reason.

So on this day, I am thrilled to be able to take him out to dinner and enjoy some good laughs at the dinner table. Thank you God for blessing me with such amazing parents, my best friends. But today I am blessed to celebrate his birthday - oh yeah, Happy Dance!

Peace and Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment