Welcome!

I hope you enjoy my blog. I will write from a wide range of subjects from politics to fashion to family and food. But, primarily I will share with you my most happy and sad moments of my life that I enjoy embracing and sharing.

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

One Proud Aunt

So, I have five wonderful nieces and nephews, two boys and three girls. Well my eldest nephew Sean will be auditioning for The Voice in Nashville on February 2nd. I can't express how excited and nervous I am for him. He has always had some sort of musical instrument in his hands since he was a baby. He also learned to play the piano at a very early age. There is def love for music in our family. Through him I have a greater appreciation for it.

When he decided to sign up to audition, it simply was very random. He registered Nov. 2013. Now the day is slowly creeping up. I can't wait to see him and spend this special moment with him. He is becoming a young man now. He is in his first year in college and I will be getting a special tour of his campus.  Now you may be wondering how does he sing? Is he good? Well here you go folks...enjoy! He wrote this song about a year and half ago for Guitar Center's Songwriter Competition. He didn't win but it is still a very lovely song.

Please help share his Youtube song "One More Dance by Sean De Leon" and I will def keep you all updated on his status.



Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment