Welcome!

I hope you enjoy my blog. I will write from a wide range of subjects from politics to fashion to family and food. But, primarily I will share with you my most happy and sad moments of my life that I enjoy embracing and sharing.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Mothers Love

Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
– T. DeWitt Talmage
My mother is the most amazing woman I can ever have. God blessed me with a strong loving mother. She grounded me with conservative values. Teaches me everyday to keep doing good and make right decisions. I can recall a time in my youth when I rebelled against her. Those times I much regret being an ugly daughter but today thankful for she taught me that its important to respect myself and value myself. Proud that she was tough on me. It was then that I realized I had a lot to learn from her.

I have had my mistakes, my hurts, and my success but mother always has the right words to comfort me. She reminds me to always humble myself. She is the smartest woman I know. She gives me advice  in all aspects of my life.  As I spend time with my parents in South Texas and as the date gets closer to her birthday and Mothers Day I could not help but give her the praise she deserves.  At times when my best friends are busy or occupied I always know that she is my number one. She comforts me, grounds me, and humbles me. She is my best friend, my everything.

I am prepared for my future especially of becoming a mother and I know that I will be ready to take on that task of motherhood because my heart is full of love ready to be given and shared.

Happy Birthday momma you raised one tough, caring, giving and loving woman!

Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment